Metal Detecting Tips
by Sergei Upstateny,
Practical Tips on Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting, Target Recovery, Research and Coin Cleaning Techniques & More!
Here you can find some useful and practical tips related to the hobby of metal detecting. Please feel free to use email to ask me a question or submit your own practical tips and advices that could help others!
Useful Tips & How-To's:
- How To Make Any Regular Land Metal Detector's Operation Wireless
- How To Decipher XP Deus' Ambiguous Audio Responses To Targets
- Advantages in Fast-Switching Between XP Deus Search Programs
- Operational Tips for Hand-Held Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpointer
- How To Use Minelab XChange 2 Application for EDITING CTX 3030's Discrimination Patterns & Tone ID Profiles
- Secrets for Beginners
- How To Make 2 XP Deuses Out of 1
- Practicality of XP Deus' Emergency Field Charger
- How To Cope with Flawed Design of XP GoldMaxx Power
- Body Reinforcement of Minelab E-Trac, Explorer and Safari
- In-Depth Articles on Metal Detecting
- How To Metal Detect Around Cellar Holes Successfully
- How To Locate & Recover A Coin Cache in a Farm Field
- How To Metal Detect Hammered Silver Wire Coins
- How To Identify & Interpret Cyrillic Dates on Russian Coins of Peter I The Great
- Metal Detectors for Police
- How To Choose a Web Host
- Identification of Silver Wire Hammered Coins, ca. 1462-1717*
- Grading Silver Wire Hammered Coins*
* - Article will be posted upon its completion.
If you found this section useful, help me promoting it - spread the Good Word!
Your vote counts!
If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please do so: